February 17th...Random Acts of Kindness Day February 17 2016, 0 Comments
I know, I know, you don't have the time or the money right? It doesn't take much time or money, if any, to make someone feel special. Your reward far outweighs your efforts!
Needing some inspiration? Take a look at the list we have compiled below.
Have a GREAT DAY!!
- Prepare a meal for a friend, co-worker, or neighbor.
- Let someone who appears to be in a hurry cut ahead of you in line.
- Buy a pack of Girl Scout cookies.
- Help out at a soup kitchen.
- Offer busy parents to babysit their kids so they can have some alone time.
- Invite someone who’s alone to have dinner with your family.
- Let another car merge in front of you, or stop to let a pedestrian cross the street.
- Give a kid a sincere compliment and encourage them to be the best that they can be.
- If you’re fortunate enough to have at least one grandparent who’s still alive, call them. Having grandparents is a gift.
- Write a letter to each of your siblings letting them know how much they mean to you and all the reasons why you appreciate them.
- If a friend is going on vacation, offer to feed their pets and water their plants.
- Compliment a co-worker; let them know what a great job they’re doing.
- Give your parents a call and let them know how grateful you are for their sacrifices.
- Send a thank you note to your child’s teacher.
- Buy a cup of coffee for the person behind you in line.