Pomp and Circumstance May 24 2017, 1 Comment
It’s Graduation Season; time to CELEBRATE…and buy gifts!
If you listen closely, you can hear Pomp and Circumstance being played in the air. Yes, it’s graduation season! Anytime I hear that tune I can’t help but go back in time and picture my high school and college graduations. I had such a feeling of accomplishment and was beyond excited about the opportunities that awaited me. These are major milestones in life and as such need to be CELEBRATED!
Party like its 1999! Ok I’m dating myself with that nod to Prince but does that song ever get old? I don’t think so! The celebration possibilities are endless:
- Classic Backyard BBQ
- Day Trip (gather friends for a day out: go to the beach, park, lake, amusement park)
- College Party (guests wear gear from the school they will be attending in the fall)
- Weekend getaway (backpacking trip, spa, big city shopping spree, road trip)
- Pajama party (complete with deluxe breakfast)
- Black Tie Affair (Have guests come dressed to impress.)
And what do you get the new graduate? How about a Bebe Bella Designs Throw? Whether they are heading off to college or furnishing their first apartment our throw is the perfect gift! Offered in two different sizes, petite 45 x 60 inches, and standard 72 x 60 inches, there is a size and color combination to suit everyone’s life and style. Double sided and made with soft minky chenille, our throws are the ultimate gift of luxurious comfort. http://bebebelladesigns.com/collections/home-accessories